Member Stories from around the Country
We love the stories of the amazing blind & visually impaired golfers and their coaches!
- Millard Reed interviewed on KHTK 1140 podcast, Golf to Go.
- Sheila Drummond inducted into the Hall of Fame
- Millard Reed inducted into the Hall of Fame
- Dick Pomo inducted into the Hall of Fame
- Watch and listen to a great video featuring Jeremy Poinsenot and Chad Nesmith here
- Listen to Greg Hooper and Ty Thompson talk about blind golf and the USBGA on The Eyes Free Sports podcast.
- Let’s just forget about 2020 😉
- Jake Olson wins the 2019 National Championship! Read more…
- Tom Mirus accepting the Dennis Walters Award
- 2019 ISPS Handa Vision Cup in review
- Interview with Britton Munoz
- Playing Blind Golf with Bob Banks
- A new book, “Keep the Goal in Mind”, co-authored by George Pilz. All proceeds donated to Guiding Eyes for the Blind. Read more
- Great article about the volunteers who help Blind Golf successful! Green Valley News
- Bob Banks participated in the 1st Blind Golf event in Barbados and hosted a Jr. Blind Golf Clinic with kids from the Irving School for the Blind. Read more
International Blind Golf
Do you have a story about Blind & Visually Impaired Golf you would like to share with us? Let us know!